TRAJAN WEALTH ETF
Trajan Wealth is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) as an investment advisor, and is required to comply with SEC Regulation S-P (“Reg. S-P”), as well as the U.S. Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999 (the “GLB Act”). Reg. S-P and the GLB Act require Trajan Wealth to have policies and procedures in place to protect the security and confidentiality of the non-public personal information of consumers and customers, and to provide a privacy notice to such persons describing our privacy policies and procedures.
Information We Collect
Trajan Wealth may collect the following information on this site:
How We Use the Information
Trajan Wealth may use the information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve products and services.
- As otherwise permitted by law.
Trajan Wealth may disclose information externally as permitted or required by law (such as to service providers or regulatory agencies), or where individuals have provided permission. We will never sell personal information to third parties for marketing.
We take many precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organization. These precautions include access controls to limit access to that information to only internal personnel who require access to that information. We also use security technologies to protect all data stored on our servers and related systems.
In addition, information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords.
A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow your browser to remember information about your session on that website. They are typically one-pixel, transparent images located on a webpage or in an email —or similar technologies may be used. They may also be used when you are served advertisements, or you otherwise interact with advertisements outside of our online services. These are principally used to help recognize users, assess traffic patterns and measure site or campaign engagement.
Trajan Wealth’s ETF site temporarily stores certain information about your visit to help us to better align our website’s performance with your needs. The information these cookies collect includes, but is not limited to:
- The domain you access our website from
- Your computer’s IP address
- The date and time you accessed the site
- The operating system of your computer
- The browser you’re using to access our site
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website
- The URL of the site you came from, if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website
We may share this information internally or third-party contractors as needed. This information is only used to improve the website and enhance our visitors’ experience.
NOTE: If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your computer, you have the option to turn cookies off in your browser. However, keep in mind that turning off cookies may impact how this website functions. Disabling browser cookies will also impact how other websites you visit store browser cookies as well. See below.
How To Manage Cookies
As explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of the websites that make use of this technology. Disabling cookies may affect the functionality of many of the websites you visit. If you do disable cookies, performance and functionality will be affected. If you wish to delete, disable, or re-enable cookies, you may do so through your browser as follows:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/au/support/mac-apps/safari/
- All other browsers: Please look for a ‘help’ function in the browser or contact the browser provider.